Friday, September 2, 2011

Wait... You're NOT supposed to work on Labor Day???

Hey everyone!

Wow, I have some new followers on here, too! ^_^ You'll all be happy to know that I am foregoing my work-free, school-free Labor Day, and will be putting the finishing touches on episode 5! It took for-EV-vur, I know, but it will be worth it.  It will be posted on podbean Monday night, so look out for it.

So, now that my main announcement is out of the way, I'm still holding out for more feedback about music. Do you use it in your craftwork? Do you play in your freetime? Is it your job? Anything you have to say about music and its magickal and mundane applications, I want to hear it! You know where to find me! You can leave your comments below, email me at magickandmundane@gmail.com, or find me on Twitter @Eternal_7. Hope you all have a fawesome three-day weekend!

Always,
VII

No comments:

Post a Comment