Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mmmm

Today, I went to school with a friend of mine, Bostyn, and attended the Medieval history class she was enrolled in. As part of my brain was making notes of the lecture, the other part was buzzing through future podcast topics. All of a sudden, like a well-executed sucker punch, it hit me.

I'm going to have an "M" series.

Basically, it will be a series of episodes that have topics that start with the letter "M." So far, Bostyn and I have come up with about 40 different ideas for show topics. I'd rather not make it every episode, because some topics it just won't work for (example: fathers). I think it will be fun.

For now, I'm formulating episode 4, which will be about personal faith, and how figuring out your own is important to your magickal and mundane lives (or life, depending on how you look at it).

So, what do you believe? Is it specific or vague? Do you worship specific deities or none at all? I want to hear what YOU have to say on the topic of faith and belief. Either leave a comment here, on the podcast site (magickandmundane.podbean.com), email me (magickandmundane@gmail.com), or tweet me (@Eternal_7). In the meantime, I'm going to do my research and go about my everyday life (aka checking Twitter every 10 minutes).

Always,
VII

No comments:

Post a Comment