Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yay, Spring time!

MM, everyone.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Ostara. I had a rather uneventful one with my subtle ritual. I woke up and stayed up long enough to watch the first spring sunrise before passing out again. So far, I've found that my rituals tend to be small when I'm working solitary. 

Big things are happening in my neck of the swamps. I've made the decision to go back to school and get my degree (most likely in English and/or History). One of the schools I want to attend is two hours away, which has many of my loved ones here up in arms. The actual decision process is on-going and full of discussion, so when it comes down to actually making my decision, it's the right one for me.

Other than that, I've just been working my job and a little on the podcast (less than I should be). Just a reminder: Episode 4 (coming out in April) will be about faith, and episode 5 will be my first 'M' show. Keep listening/reading and sending me your feedback and ideas!

Always,
VII

No comments:

Post a Comment